Packaging Design Pacifico AquacultureImplementation / Packaging
Pacifico Aquaculture needs to make a great in-store impact despite the fact that fridges’ crystals are a common visibility issue. They are looking for deep blue packaging with an attractive design that highlights its presence among its competitors.
The launch of the frozen retail program opens a new era for Pacifico Aquaculture
For the creation of the packaging design, we based on the following information that we analyzed together with the client and took out the relevant insights for this project that was
We identified 3 key visual trends:
1. Organic style: HEALTHY AND SUSTAINABLE IS THE NEW LUXURY
2. Gourmet style: PASSION, CREATIVITY AND TASTE APPEAL
3. Natural style: SIMPLE AND CLEAN
This package must simply and elegantly convey our premium nature and brand. Captures the Pacifico culture and premium nature of our fish.
- Unique product
- The only company in the world that can offer Striped Bass
- Certifications that are difficult to get (BAP, Wholefoods)
- High-quality product – used by some of the best chefs in the world
Our target: Conscious, high-income adults and young adults
- Is environmentally responsible and conscious and prefers transparent and eco-friendly manufacturers.
- Food is one of their passions: Consider themselves “foodies”
- Looks for experiences in eating
- Is willing to pay more for quality
The five dimensions to consider in packaging development
- Naturally delicious
- Fine & exquisite
@Pacifico Aquaculture has implemented innovations in ocean farming to ensure the health of striped bass, the health of oceans, and the long-term availability of striped bass for generations to come.