Packaging Design Pacifico AquacultureDiseño de empaque / Implementación
Pacifico Aquaculture needs to make a great in-store impact despite the fact that fridges’ crystals are a common visibility issue. They are looking for a deep blue packaging with an attractive design that highlights its presence among its competitors.
For the creation of the packaging design, we based on the following information that we analyzed together with the client and took out the relevant insights for this project that was
We identified 3 key visual trends:
1. Organic style: HEALTHY AND SUSTAINABLE IS THE NEW LUXURY
2. Gourmet style: PASSION, CREATIVITY AND TASTE APPEAL
3. Natural style: SIMPLE AND CLEAN
- Unique product
- The only company in the world that can offer Striped Bass
- Certifications that are difficult to get (BAP, Whole foods)
- High quality product – used by some of the best chefs in the world
Our target: Conscious, high income adults and young adults
- Is health conscious
- Embraces an active lifestyle
- Uses technology to facilitate many areas of their lives
- Wants their purchases express their values
- Is environmentally responsible and conscious and prefers transparent and eco-friendly manufacturers.
- Food is one of their passions: Consider themselves “foodies”
- Looks for experiences in eating
- Is willing to pay more for quality
@Pacifico Aquaculture has implemented innovations in ocean farming to ensure the health of striped bass, the health of oceans, and the long-term availability of striped bass for generations to come.